life is always about the journey...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Apple Mania!







I love apples. Apple foods. Apple smells. Fresh Apples. 
They're all good. mmmmmm.

Apples are in season everywhere right now. The farmers markets here have bushels of them in shiny, pretty colors that just make me happy :)  And fresh is best y'all!

So I thought I'd round up some yummy, gooey, sometimes-healthy, sweet, tart, happy Apple Recipes with everyone today.  Some I've tried and loved and others are ones that I need to try.


*******************************



{Sunday Brunch..mmmm}






{with apple juice}



{so easy & sooooo good}




{calorie bustin..but a must try..mmm}











{I love brie with apples..gonna try this}



{only thing I drink at Starbucks}



{I'll skip the coconut sugar tho}



{I love a good crunchy slaw & want to try this one}




{think I'll wrap them in bacon for extra flavor}

******

Ending on a Sweet & Easy Note


{yesssssssss}



Are you Apple-Satisfied Now?
Mmmmmm I can't wait to make these...now I'm hungry!!




Share:

2 comments

  1. Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...hmmm. They all look so appetizing and scrumptious, Suzanne. I am bookmarking this post so I can go get all these yummy recipes.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig