life is always about the journey...

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Dad's Day!




To all the Dads, Grandpas, and Uncles out there doing a great job!  And to my dad as well!



My husband is the BEST dad I know...I couldn't ask for a better father than the one my kids have.
He's always willing to help them, do anything for them, is involved in their lives, is happy to be with them and loves them more than life itself.  He's been 100% involved since the day both kids were born and he loves nothing better than hanging out and being with his family!  He's top-notch in my book as BOTH a husband and father....we are lucky to have him!

 So Happy Father's Day to my husband....thank you for being a "dad" and making it a 
priority every day!  I love you!




Share:

1 comment

  1. What a lovely post! Such a wonderful way to let your husband know how you feel about him. Please tell me you printed a copy for him!!
    Have a lovely week!
    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig